Bowling Green offers a variety of prices throughout the day, the week and season providing alternatives to the peak rates during prime time morning.
Click below on your membership type to view available tee times.
Click here for membership program details
Range: Warm-up bucket included with your round.
Member play subject to the Member Access Guidelines.
Holiday Rates Apply: Good Friday, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day & Columbus Day
Member Access Guidelines
- Memberships cannot be combined with any other incentives, promotions or programs and all members agree not to utilize other incentives, promotions or programs.
- Members are required to keep the pace of play as established by Bowling Green.
- Weekend reservations are taken on Monday, 19 days prior, beginning at 9 am.
- Members are financially responsible for reserved times, including ‘short groups.’ Changes to weekend reservations must be received by 6 p.m. Wednesday.
- Weekend and holiday starting times may be reserved by members for foursomes only.
- Membership is offered on a “first-come, first-served” basis.
- Memberships are annual (January 1 thru December 31). Bowling Green reserves the right to cancel memberships and at the Club’s discretion may refund the remaining portion of the Pre-Paid green fees.
- Club Members are entitled to one round per day, with additional play at management’s discretion.
- Proper attire, including collared shirts, is required at all times. Bermuda length shorts are acceptable. Jeans, cutoffs and athletic-wear are not permitted.
- Members are required display proper golf and club etiquette at all times, as established by Bowling Green.
- Each player must have a set of clubs and bag.
- Players under 12 years old are permitted on the golf course at the discretion of the management.
- Lightning is a major concern to the Staff and Management at Bowling Green. In the event of lightning or other rapidly changing weather conditions, all golfers on the course should cease play, and immediately move toward safety.