Click below on your pass type to view available tee times.
Click here for season pass details
Pass Holder play subject to the Pass Holder Access Guidelines.
Holiday Rates Apply: Good Friday, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day & Columbus Day
Golf Course Access Guidelines
- Reservations can be made up to 14 days in advance.
- Starting times may be reserved by pass holders for twosomes, threesomes & foursomes.
- Pass holders are required to keep the pace of play as established by Bowling Green.
- Pass holders are responsible for reserved times, including ‘short groups.’ Changes to reservations must be received 24 hours prior to the reservation. Multiple no shows or short groups will impact tee time privileges.
- Proper attire is required as established by Bowling Green.
- Pass holders are required display proper golf and club etiquette at all times, as established by Bowling Green.
- Each player on the course must have a set of clubs and bag.
- Players under 12 years old are permitted on the golf course at the discretion of the management.
- Lightning is a major concern to the Staff and Management at Bowling Green. You are responsible to determine when potential unsafe weather conditions exist. In the event of lightning or other rapidly changing weather conditions, all golfers on the course should cease play, and immediately move toward safety.