From Bowling Green during NJ’s Recovery
To all of our valued guests and friends,
Guideline updated: Spring 2021
We are pleased that Bowling Green is open for play. We will strive to provide a safe and healthy environment for our players and staff.
During this return to “normal”, golf may look a little different than before. We believe that if everyone adheres to the current requirements, we will all have the opportunity to enjoy the game we love.
- Bowling Green will continue with the expanded tee time intervals to ‘limit the number of players on the course.’ We have found a positive during this ‘restricted’ period that the flow on the golf course has been excellent, and very much enjoyed and appreciated by our players. The speed of play has been great and ‘it’s like having the course to yourself.’
- Public Tee time reservations will continue to be reserved & paid in advance on-line.
- Season Passholders can reserve a tee time by calling (973) 697.8688 ext. 1. SP & guests to be paid in advance during phone reservation.
- To cancel a tee time (by phone only)–call the pro shop at (973) 697-8688 ext. 1 at least 24 hours in advance. No shows and last minute cancellations will be charged for the round(s) of golf.
- Carts are once again for 2 players. A ‘single’ cart can be requested and paid for at the time of check-in. If available, single carts usage will be charged $10 for each player.
- Range balls will continue to be offered for warm-up before your round.
- The halfway house is open for takeout service.
- The Beer Garden and its outdoor dining are open. Space is limited; we suggest making a reservation for after your round. Based upon the terms of our liquor license, no outside alcohol is permitted on the property.
On the course:
- Beverages can be purchased prior to your round in the pro shop, at the Halfway House/Beer Garden or from the on course beverage cart. All outside coolers are prohibited.
- Please leave the flagstick in the hole at all times.
- Do not play thru other groups, play the holes in succession, do not congregate at the tee box (or anywhere).
- Please–No high fives or handshakes, even after a birdie putt.
Important Notice to all Players:
- Social distancing of at least 6 feet must be maintained at all times with other golfers and with Bowling Green staff.
- Please limit the time before your round upon arrival. We need to continue to remain diligent with our social distancing and congregating.
- While on the course, please do not touch any boundary or penalty area stake, fence, building, etc.
- You are responsible for your clubs. Please do not share clubs or touch another golfer’s equipment. Do not pick up ‘found’ golf balls.
Follow the guidelines and golf can be enjoyed safely by everyone.
Bowling Green Golf Club
Rev: March 2021