Plan your week of golf at Bowling Green: $29 plus tax.
-Now thru September 30, 2022
-Tell a friend
7-day Golf Pass Guidelines
- Green fees, cart included: Friday thru Sunday & Holidays $75, Monday thru Thursday $55
- Call the pro shop to set tee times. Reservations can be made up to 14 days in advance. Starting times may be reserved by pass holders for twosomes, threesomes & foursomes.
- Pick up ‘7 day Golf Pass’ voucher in the pro shop during your next visit.
- Present this voucher in The Beer Garden before or after your round to receive 10% off. Valid only in The Beer Garden.
- 7 Day Golf Pass is non-transferrable.
- Pass holders are entitled to one round per day, with additional play at management’s discretion.
- Bowling Green reserves the right to cancel season passes and at the Club’s discretion may refund the remaining portion of the Pre-Paid green fees.
- 7-day Passes cannot be combined with any other incentives, promotions or programs. All pass holders agree not to utilize other incentives, promotions or programs.
- Pass holders are financially responsible for reserved times, including ‘short groups.’ Changes to reservations must be received 24 hours prior to the reservation. Multiple no shows or short groups will impact tee time privileges.
- Pass holders are required to keep the pace of play as established by Bowling Green.
- Proper attire is required as established by Bowling Green.
- Pass holders are required display proper golf and club etiquette at all times, as established by Bowling Green.
- Each player on the course must have a set of clubs and bag.
- Players under 12 years old are permitted on the golf course at the discretion of the management.
- Lightning is a major concern to the Staff and Management at Bowling Green. You are responsible to determine when potential unsafe weather conditions exist. In the event of lightning or other rapidly changing weather conditions, all golfers on the course should cease play, and immediately move toward safety.