New Fall Rates:

Beginning September 2, for a limited time, new Fall Rates at Bowling Green are avaialable.  Click Here for details.

Cart Included periods:  Open to 2pm
Walking after 2pm:  $10 savings
Re[plays (if available):  $20 including cart
Holiday Rates Apply:  Good Friday, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day & Columbus Day

<<Book a Tee Time>>

A word about the weather. . .

While our cancellation policy is 24 hours is advance, we do not hold players responsible for a reserved tee time in the case of inclement weather. In addition, we provide rain checks for the unused portion of your green fees in the event you can not finish due to the weather. . .anyway, how accurate are those 3, 5 and 10 day forecasts?

Weather or not?!

Here's a way to save a few dollars when the weather is better that advertised!  Our 30 for 30 program gives you a 30% reduction of your green fees when our local forecast says there is a 30% chance (or more) of showers.  Keep in mind, a 30% chance of rain means a 70% chance it won't!  Click here for details. 



IBS, Inc. Terms Of Use.

This proprietary service provided by IBS is intended for use by public golfers to book tee times on our partner golf courses’ tee sheets for their own personal, non-commercial recreation and enjoyment. By using this service, you accept our terms.
Any other use is strictly prohibited.


Players Club
The Grill Room