Green Fees 2020
Bowling Green offers a variety of prices throughout the day, the week and season providing alternatives to the peak rates during prime time morning. See below for an explanation of our ‘adaptive pricing’ policy. If you wish to book a tee time for more than one foursome, or have any questions, please call the pro shop for assistance 973.697.8688. Bowling Green offers the best rates and current specials on our website. Click Here for up to minute rates and tee time availability.
A word about
Dynamic Pricing. . .We prefer ‘Adaptive Pricing’
Adaptive Pricing considers a wide range of factors including demand, availability, the season, the 5-day forecast and more. If you’ve ever shopped for a plane ticket, a hotel room online, or an avocado in the grocery store you’re probably familiar with these concepts.
- At Bowling Green we have always had different rates for tee times on different days of the week, and multiple rate periods within the days based upon the demand for a given time period.
- For example, it’s typical that a Saturday morning in June will have a higher green fee vs. a Thursday afternoon in October. Same great course with outstanding conditions, different rates.
- In addition, green fees will be adjusted, both higher and lower, in real-time, based on a unique combination of factors including: the number of players in your group, demand, availability, the season, the day of the week, the time of the day, NY Football Giants game time, and the expected weather (yes, even the ‘weatherman’ plays a role).
- While the most desirable tee times may sometimes see a minimal increase, the vast majority will be available for less.
- Need a last-minute tee time on Saturday morning? It may cost you a little more. But, if you are flexible with your timing or you and your buddies know you want to play the course a couple of weeks down the line, you’ll have the chance to get better pricing along with that perfect tee time for your group.
With rates changing in real-time, Adaptive Pricing puts you in the driver’s seat—giving you the chance to find the best rate and time that works for you and your group.
Bowling Green offers the best rates and current specials on our website. Click Here for up to minute rates and tee time availability. Holiday Rates Apply: Good Friday, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day
Find a Program the Fits and Save!
Player’s Club 2020 –No cost to register on the Bowling Green mobile app. –Validate each round you play. –Trade in five (5) validations for a FREE GREEN FEE. –No blackout times.
Senior Rate (60 yr) –Monday-Thursday 11-4p $49 –Friday, 11-4p $59
Jefferson Township Residents –Monday-Thursday 11-4p $49 –Friday, 11-4p $59
Morris County Mondays –Monday 11-4p $49
Military, Police & First Responders –Monday-Thursday 11-4p $49 –Friday, 11-4p $59
Jefferson Township Police & First Responders –Monday-Friday, before 8a: $10 w/cart
More ways to play and save!
Groups of 12 or more are always welcome and can be booked beyond the 14 day reservation limit. Please contact Jeni Bishop, Events Coordinator, for starting times and information.
Junior Golfers 14 yrs old & under with a paying Adult, after 5pm $10.
Only have time for 9 Holes?
Call the Pro Shop for 9 hole opportunities.