The Peak Season Golf Pass 2021 Unlimited
Play any day, any time during June, July & August
The Peak Season Golf Pass 2021*
$2,500 before January 1
$2,625 after January 1
Returning Pass Holder Savings Available.
(plus applicable sales tax)
Compare the season pass fee details
Why select The Peak Season Golf Pass?
- Play any day & time during June, July & August without paying a green fee or cart fee
- Pass holders may reserve times up to 14 days in advance.
- Pass holders may add a Junior
- 14 and under, $150 for the season
- 15 – 17, $450 for the season
- Must accompany pass holder (unless approved by BGGC)
- No green fees Monday thru Friday, Saturday & Sunday afternoons.
- Cart fees are not included
*Payment options for 2021:
- Full amount due by May 15th
Season Pass Guidelines
- The Peak Season Pass is valid for June, July & August.
- Season Passes are limited and are offered on a “first-come, first-served” basis.
- Pass holders are entitled to one round per day, with additional play at management’s discretion.
- Bowling Green reserves the right to cancel season passes and at the Club’s discretion may refund the remaining portion of the Pre-Paid green fees.
- Season Passes cannot be combined with any other incentives, promotions or programs. All pass holders agree not to utilize other incentives, promotions or programs.
Golf Course Access Guidelines
- Reservations can be made up to 14 days in advance.
- Starting times may be reserved by pass holders for twosomes, threesomes & foursomes.
- Pass holders are financially responsible for reserved times, including ‘short groups.’ Changes to reservations must be received 24 hours prior to the reservation. Multiple no shows or short groups will impact tee time privileges.
- Pass holders are required to keep the pace of play as established by Bowling Green.
- Proper attire is required as established by Bowling Green.
- Pass holders are required display proper golf and club etiquette at all times, as established by Bowling Green.
- Each player on the course must have a set of clubs and bag.
- Players under 12 years old are permitted on the golf course at the discretion of the management.
- Lightning is a major concern to the Staff and Management at Bowling Green. You are responsible to determine when potential unsafe weather conditions exist. In the event of lightning or other rapidly changing weather conditions, all golfers on the course should cease play, and immediately move toward safety.