Bowling Green offers a variety of prices throughout the day, the week and season providing alternatives to the peak rates during prime time morning. Click Here to view our Fall Specials. If you wish to book a tee time for more than one foursome, or have any questions, please call the pro shop for assistance 973.697.8688.
Please see below for reservation details and cancellation and rain check policies.
Online tee times are shown at full rate. Available savings for your program* will be realized at time of check-in.
See below for program details: *Player’s Club, Seniors, Jefferson Resident, Morris County Resident, Active Military, Police & First Responders
Cart Included periods: Open to 2 pm Cart Fee after 2 pm: $10 Range: Medium $4, Large $8 Replays (if available): $25 including cart Holiday Rates Apply: Good Friday, Memorial Day, July 4th & Labor Day
1. Bowling Green Golf Club has a 24-hour tee time cancellation policy. If you do not cancel 24 hours prior to your tee time, your credit card may be charged the full amount. 2. You are responsible for the number of players in the reservation unless modified 24 hours prior. 3. Bowling Green does not charge players for not playing in ‘actual inclement weather’ as determined by the club. 4. Please adhere to the following dress code: ‘Club attire’ — Be comfortable — Have Fun.
A word about Dynamic Pricing. . .We prefer ‘Adaptive Pricing’
Adaptive Pricing considers a wide range of factors including demand, availability, the season, the 5-day forecast and more. If you’ve ever shopped for a plane ticket, a hotel room online, or an avocado in the grocery store you’re probably familiar with these concepts.
- At Bowling Green we have always had different rates for tee times on different days of the week, and multiple rate periods within the days based upon the demand for a given time period.
- For example, it’s typical that a Saturday morning in June will have a higher green fee vs. a Thursday afternoon in October. Same great course with outstanding conditions, different rates.
- In addition, green fees will be adjusted, both higher and lower, in real-time, based on a unique combination of factors including: the number of players in your group, demand, availability, the season, the day of the week, the time of the day, NY Football Giants game time, and the expected weather (yes, even the ‘weatherman’ plays a role).
- While the most desirable tee times may sometimes see a minimal increase, the vast majority will be available for less.
- Need a last-minute tee time? It may cost you a little more. But, if you are flexible with your timing or you and your buddies know you want to play the course a couple of weeks down the line, you’ll have the chance to get better pricing along with that perfect tee time for your group.
With rates changing in real-time, Adaptive Pricing puts you in the driver’s seat—giving you the chance to find the best rate and time that works for you and your group.
Bowling Green offers the best rates and current specials on our website. Click Here for up to minute rates and tee time availability. Holiday Rates Apply: Good Friday, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day
Find a Program the Fits and Save!
Player’s Club 2020 –No cost to register on the Bowling Green mobile app. –Validate each round you play. –Trade in five (5) validations for a FREE GREEN FEE. –No blackout times.
Senior Rate (60yr) –Monday-Thursday 11-4p $49 –Friday, 11-4p $59
Jefferson Township Residents –Monday-Thursday 11-4p $49 –Friday, 11-4p $59
Morris County Mondays –Monday 11-4p $49
Military, Police & First Responders –Monday-Thursday 11-4p $49 –Friday, 11-4p $59
Jefferson Township Police & First Responders –Monday-Friday, before 8a: $10 w/cart
A word about the weather. . .
While our cancellation policy is 24 hours is advance, we do not hold players responsible for a reserved tee time in the case of inclement weather. In addition, we provide rain checks for the unused portion of your green fees in the event you can not finish due to the weather. . .anyway, how accurate are those 3, 5 and 10 day forecasts?
Rainchecks. . .
|With all tee times booked thru us, rain checks are available if you cannot continue play due to weather or if the course is closed. For 18 Hole Rounds: 1) full round rain check if on Holes 1 or 2 and 2) partial rain check for the remainder of your round if you have played on holes 3 thru 16. For 9 Hole Rounds: 1) full round rain check if on Hole 1 and 2) partial rain check for the remainder of your round if you have played on holes 2 thru 7.
For example, if you paid $40 for 18 holes and played 9 holes, we would provide a $20 rain check that can be applied to a future round. Rainchecks expire at season’s end.