Join Our Family of Members at Bowling Green Golf Club
Our outstanding golf course with its great design by renowned architect Geoffrey Cornish, its beautiful pines and oaks and excellent conditions, is reason enough for becoming a member at Bowling Green Golf Club.
Golf here is a great sport for players who value the time-honored traditions of the game and appreciate the chance to play a four-hour round. Yet everyone can enjoy golfing here, from experienced players to beginners, both men and women, and all generations. And why not help your children develop a passion for the game that you love so well? Our Junior Member programs are the best value around.
Flexible Membership Plans Help You Stretch Your Golfing Dollar
Whether you want to play Bowling Green almost every day or simply once or twice a month, the club has a plan to meet your needs.
- The Golf Membership: $195*. Low member green fees (except weekend mornings) maintained throughout the season & receive a complimentary round of golf. A great value even if you only play 5 times a season! See Golf Membership green fees and benefit details.
- Associate Golf Membership: $720*. (Pre-season price: $600 thru December 31, 2017) Low member green fees seven days a week, maintained throughout the season. See Associate Golf Membership green fees and benefit details.
- Weekday and Weekend PM Golf Membership: $2,750*. (Pre-season price: $2,500 thru December 31, 2017) Play without green fees Monday-Friday, Saturday & Sunday after 2p. If your weekend mornings are set aside for ‘other’ to dos, this may be the membership for you! See Weekday Golf Membership benefit details.
- Full Club Membership: $4,625*. (Pre-season price: $4,200 thru December 31, 2017) Play without green fees seven days a week. . If you play 2 plus times a week throughout the season, this is the membership for you! See Full Club Membership benefit details.
- Senior Membership: $2,000*. (Pre-season price: $1,750 thru December 31, 2017) For our friends 60 years young, play Monday – Friday and weekends after 11am without paying green fees or cart fees. Senior Membership benefit details.
- Jefferson Twp. Membership: $2,000*. (Pre-season price: $1,750 thru December 31, 2017) For our neighbors, play Monday – Friday and weekends after 11am without paying green fees. Jefferson Twp. Membership benefit details.
| *Plus applicable sales tax.|
Pre-season rates available thru December 31, 2017.
Compare fee details here.
The club accepts membership applications on a first-come first-served basis and limits the number of memberships.
Here are some other reasons why membership makes sense for you:
A PLACE TO MAKE NEW FRIENDS: Bowling Green is a family-owned club where everybody knows you and you will quickly get to know all of us. It’s more fun to belong to a club where the staff at the front desk always gives you a friendly hello. Membership is also a great way to meet other players like you and join in more regular golfing excitement.
LOVE TO COMPETE? Our calendar is packed with tournaments, club championships, member-guest events and scrambles. All memberships make it possible for you to join in these competitive events. Show off the those golf skills you’re developing, now that you are hitting the greens in regulation on our great Geoffrey Cornish course.
EXERCISE AND FITNESS: Your body craves exercise, and golf is truly the way to satisfy that need. Bowling Green is a haven for those who want to walk their round instead of riding in a cart so you can walk your way to better fitness. Getting out in the fresh air amid our beautiful trees, far away from traffic and congestion, is a great way to relax and improve your health.
BRING YOUR CUSTOMERS OR CLIENTS: Once you become a member, it will be easier to bring friends, customers and business associates to Bowling Green to show off our course and your ability to make those pars and birdies – but remember to let them beat you once in a while!